Samsung have just launched a new range of IT products inspired by the answers they got back from research amongst businesses across Europe.
Business said: 'Desktop printers take up too much space and small ones donít work hard enough.'
We said: 'True. So here's a high performance printer with more features that takes up less room.'
- Compact size Ė 390mm(W) x 420mm(D) x 270mm(H) (without 2nd cassette)
- Prints up to 5ppm colour and 19ppm mono
- 150-sheet multipurpose paper tray (plus optional 250 sheet cassette)
- Built in network functionality
- PCL emulation (industry standard)
You said: 'Even powerful notebooks should be light.'
We said: 'We'll tell our engineers to loose weight.'
- Genuine Windows XP® Professional
- Intel® Centrino® Duo Processor Technology
- 14.1" Wide Screen, SuperBright© Non-Gloss LCD
- Ultra-light. Just 2.18kg
- Dimensions in mm: 335.9(W) x 240.4(D) x 28.2(H) (front) - 38.8 (rear)
Business said: 'We want to see two A4 documents side by side.'
We said: 'No problem.'
- Resolution up to 2560 x 1600 on the 30" and 1920 x 1200 on the 24" and 27"
- Wide colour gamut up to 97% (24" & 27") 82% (30")
- 5 USB ports (1up, 4 down)
- Available in 24", 27" and 30"
By asking people like you who use printers, monitors and notebooks, day in, day out, Samsung were given some great insights into what people really want in these products.
A notebook that's ultra-light yet robust. A colour printer that prints colour just as fast as black and white. And a monitor that can display two A4 documents side by side. On the right are just a few of the products they were inspired by you to design.
As ever, Samsung's business product are built around the Samsung ethos of reliability, innovation and a commitment to making your business better.
For more information on any of the products here, or to see the full range, please click here or contact us directly.