With CNET Global on your iPhone or iPad, you'll always know what's hot and whether you should buy it.
Commuting? Keep up with the latest technology news from around the world and be entertained by our videos and podcasts.
Out shopping? Browse product reviews on your phone and find out how our editors rated the latest phones, laptops and cameras before you buy.
- Choose your country: includes tech news from the UK, Asia, Australia and France
- Covers mobile phones, tablets, laptops, digital cameras, TVs and much more
- Full product reviews with CNET ratings, photos, videos and in-depth analysis of each product
- View comments and user reviews to see what other gadget lovers think
- Share articles using email, Facebook, Twitter and other social networks
- Fully searchable for access to 5+ years of news and reviews
- Slick, user-friendly design optimised for access on the go
Tap the menu button in the top left corner to search, view the articles by type or subject, or change your settings. The Settings area lets you change your edition to see articles from other countries, adjust the font size and send us feedback.
When you're viewing an article, use the button in the top left corner to go back to the list of articles. You can also use the arrow buttons in the top right corner to go straight to the next article. The buttons at the bottom of the screen let you view comments and share the article via email, Facebook or Twitter.
CNET Global for iPhone is part of our commitment to provide technology news and reviews on mobile devices. If you have feedback about it, or suggestions for features you'd like us to include, please email the mobile development team.